Material Transfer Agreements


Flowchart outlining the process of material transfer agreement approval by the university of government regulating departments

Depending on the materials and techniques being used in your experimental protocols - you may need approval from various University of Pittsburgh departmental committees:

These departments will also need to review and approve your material transfer agreement in the MyRA system.

Please visit for more information on material transfer agreements!