If an export license is needed for either an export or deemed export for University sponsored operations, the UECO shall have primary responsibility for preparing and submitting such license requests to the appropriate government agency for consideration. The OTC shall assist the UECO in preparing and submitting license applications. Other Empowered Officials may also facilitate license requests if necessary.